TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My buttons are not working properly. Its an RCA LED HDTV/DVD…

Customer Question
My buttons are not...

My buttons are not working properly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its an RCA LED HDTV/DVD Combo Model number DECK215R, not sure what year it is but i got it in 2014

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can press the menu button but when i go to auto scan it go somewhere else. The source button works fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your DECK215R? What happened right before this?

It just start doing it about a week ago. After i hooked my Roku device up to it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Its like the buttons are crossing cause sometimes when change the channel the volume would change.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
6/1/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please