TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Input where is it. Uhd tv 4k just bought yesterday. Where is…

Customer Question
Input where is it ...

Input where is it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Uhd tv 4k just bought yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Where is that

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I want to watch my direct tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How do i hook up my direct tv receiver

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
6/1/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of your TV?