TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I open the tv it says cable on top left side then it…

Customer Question
When I open the...

When I open the tv it says cable on top left side then it disappears all the time there is no picture on the tv then i5 says no video signal

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The tv was working yesterday, but once in awhile when Input the tv on it says on top cable pcm 1080p with a little box that has numbers 16-9then i5 disappears but all the tim3 there is no picture?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
6/1/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV please and how old is it?

Also what is connected to the TV (cable box, satellite box, etc.)?

My tv is now working perfectly. Are you still going bill me

I don't bill anything, I'm the tech. Any billing you agreed to was with the site. Use the site help pages to get to billing.