TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Not my computer tv. 55 inch Sony smart. Can not see any

Customer Question
Not my computer tv ...

Not my computer tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

55 inch Sony smart

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can not see any thing. just different colors across the screen.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

2 or 3 days now. it comes on watch what is on about a half an hour picture gone and all different clods.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing right now.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Sony and how old is it please?

Also if you use the original Sony remote and press Home/MENU will the menu show up?