TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Here. Lost about 3 inches square on my Picture. Must have…

Customer Question
Hi Michael Here....

Hi Michael Here. Lost about 3 inches square on my Picture. Must have hit

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Some wrong button on Remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Proscan TV

Technician's Assistant: What ProScan model do you have? How old is it?

32 " about 1 yr AND HALF

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sre4ems to work, But what am I pressing to bring it back?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your ProScan? What happened right before this?

About 5 to seven days. In bed thimk I hit remote with my elbow

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
6/1/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please