TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is this model a “smart TV“? The TV works and I have

Customer Question
Is this model a...

Is this model a “smart TV“?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Https://www.google.com/search?q=Sharp+LC-C5277UM+television&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV works and I have absolutely no problems I have three big televisions in my house and I am most certain one or two of them are smart TVs. And, needless to say, smarter than me! At this point I’m just trying to figure out which two are the smart TVs because I want to put one of the smart ones in my living room and the other one in my bedroom. The TV works and I have absolutely no problems I have three big televisions in my house and I am most certain one or two of them are smart TVs. And, needless to say, smarter than me! At this point I’m just trying to figure out which two are the smart TVs because I want to put one of the smart ones in my living room and the other one in my bedroom.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

There has been no issue I have just never known how to use them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/31/2018
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Are you still online for me to ask additional questions?