TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We can no longer get NETFLEX on our TV. It says it's

Customer Question
We can no longer...

We can no longer get NETFLEX on our TV

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes,

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

It says it's connected and we have tried unplugging and replugging

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried for the last 4 hours to see it it were COMCASt, etc and it's not

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

there is none

there is no number
no number is ***** the back

This is odd, TV model number will help me to get the related manual for troubleshooting purpose