TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i connect with netflix...am on direct tv with dish my…

Customer Question
How do i connect...

How do i connect with netflix...am on direct tv with dish my tv is new a samsung

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Its new.. have t check model, i have 3 smsung but csnt find the remote on one ...will one remote work with both samsung tvd\s

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, if i go off direct TVs remote...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I have never had netflix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes want to be able to stream and have amazon prime

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.