TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv keep showing detected input source, none of my hdmi…

Customer Question
My tv keep showing...

My tv keep showing detected input source, none of my hdmi work now

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

philips 32hfl5662l/f7

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sometime , yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 32HFL5662L? What happened right before this?

It work fine about a week ago, then it start show that, now none of these input work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That it..

Submitted: 17 days ago.Category: TV
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 17 days ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How old is the TV roughly please- over a year? Also have you tried more than one source and also more than one cable to conclude the ports on the TV are indeed the culprit?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
it about five years old , but i brought it for a freind about two month

Reply to the rest please so we can proceed.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
just the hdmi

Let me try this again- what SOURCES are you trying (example: cable box, dvd, home theater, etc.)?

Also HAVE YOU tried another HDMI cable??

?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 15 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Do you still need help with this?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 12 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician