TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How much does this cost. Screw it. Free i'm in. Lady taking…

Customer Question
How much does this...

How much does this cost

Technician's Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Screw it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Free i'm in

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Lady taking in background

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It's always been there-how do i reboot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

N

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

no cancel my membership now

Contact customer service via help link on website main page, please

send me the link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help