TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am having trouble connecting cable the language is in

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble connecting cable the language is in Spanish how do I change it back to english

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Dynex 2010

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No menu does not work all that comes on is no hay senal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Cable was working on this TV last week
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No