TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I adjust the size of the picture? I'm losing some at…

Customer Question
How do I adjust...

How do I adjust the size of the picture? I'm losing some at top and bottom of screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung series 403 Don't know model About six years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works. Not sure about other sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

A couple of years. A friend changed the TV picture so we could stream movies via chrome. He is in Texas and can't help us now.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
TV Technician: stevenl1469, Technician replied 2 months ago
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** be glad to help you today do you have the original remote for the tv

no

look at bottom of the remote on last couple of rows of buttons do you see a button that says PSIZE

Ok

you should be able to change the pic size by hitting that button

No