TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just got rid of my cable and have an Insignia Roku

Customer Question
I just got rid...

I just got rid of my cable and have an Insignia Roku Television. I disconnected from converter boxes, have wireless internet yet can only operate television with button on back of set. It did work streaming previously when in the living room while connected to converter box. What am I doing wrong please?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

1-2 years I believe

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Remote does nothing and have switched batteries 3 times with good batteries cannot work screen except button on back of set

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you Pearl

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to connect the TV to a working internet connection to get streaming channels.

Is the TV connected to a working internet connection?

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------