TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to re-program a TV (hotel application), is there a…

Customer Question
I need to re-program...

I need to re-program a TV (hotel application), is there a way to reset the TV. Is is a model # HG43NE477SFXZA.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

We utilize direct TV and I have the programming info on a flash drive but when the engineers installed it yesterday they attempted to program it and most of the channels are not available.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I contacted Samsung and they were able to assist me. Issue has been resolved.