TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not get network connection. Netflix. Unpluged modem. Can…

Customer Question
Can not get network...

Can not get network connection

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Unpluged modem . Can you please call me ,so I can tell what happened when I lost connection. (###) ###-####

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?