TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How does the back come off the XBR-65x930E it cracked and I…

Customer Question
How does the back...

How does the back come off the XBR-65x930E it cracked and I have a replacement

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your XBR-65X930E?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Remove every screw I FIND

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I DONT THINK SO

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
LOSE MY CREDIT CARD I COULD OF BUILT BOSTON WATING FOR YOU HACKS
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.