TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a stuck dvd in my toshiba dlc combo tv/dvd. Old. And…

Customer Question
I have a stuck...

I have a stuck dvd in my toshiba dlc combo tv/dvd

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?

Old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and no everything else works fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

15dlv76

OK, following troubleshooting step, should be tried that might help
- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

do not make the call .. do not make the $26 charge

OK, did you try the suggestion posted in the previous reply?