TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My kitchen TV is stuck on a page and it won't move. Dynex -

Customer Question
My kitchen TV is...

My kitchen TV is stuck on a page and it won't move

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Dynex - Cam't read the model No. but it says HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It does not work but the one works in the Living Room.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Dynex? What happened right before this?

Just since last night. Rain was threatening but I don't know if it was.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please