TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to unlock ,forgot password. Seiki model number SC32HT04.

Customer Question
How to unlock ,forgot...

How to unlock ,forgot password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Seiki model number SC32HT04

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes,but i need to change to a flat tv.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your SC32HT04? What happened right before this?

Daughter gave this to me. I had the tube type.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/31/2018
TV Technician: rwhill1, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service

Select the SET Password ***** in the LOCK menu, then enter the following master password “8899”. The master password ***** your previous password ***** allows you to enter a new password.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive star rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich