TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We hooked up our tv to at&t In the volume has been

Customer Question
We hooked up our...

We hooked up our tv to at&t In the volume has been declining. Tonight it completely quit working. Do you other day you did the same but we unplugged it and reset it and it came back. Not very high but it came back.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

It is a Sharp model

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Yes. We have triple checked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Only one cable gray connected from tv to att box.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of your Sharp TV? (see rear panel)

Approximately how old is the TV?

Are all input types affected? (e.g. have you tried connecting a DVD player)

Sharp LC-60LE600U
Approximately how old is the TV?Are all input types affected? (e.g. have you tried connecting a DVD player)
5 yrs
Will to connect

Hi, just following up on your question - is this now resolved?

If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.