TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio Tv keeps coming back on when i turn it off my cec…

Customer Question
My Vizio Tv keeps...

My Vizio Tv keeps coming back on when i turn it off my cec is off already because i google it and i checked it my cec and it is off can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

6 and 12 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes volume goes up by itself

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

hdmi is in input sources

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please get me the full model number off of the back of the Vizio and we can proceed.

Just wondering if you needed assistance with the question you posted...

Okay, now what is the model number off of the back of the Vizio?

no

i will get the info later thx

Okay sounds good.

no thank you

I'm not available by phone. The website sends that offer automatically. Simply reply back to me on this page WHEN YOU HAVE THE MODEL NUMBER and we can continue.