TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just purchased a Samsung hdtv 24" series m4500, trying to…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Samsung hdtv 24" series m4500, trying to down a xfinity app and its tell me to create a Samsung account, but the tv gives me the message that's its unable to connect to the Samsung server. the tv is connected to the internet, because it will load the standard apps on the tv.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 24?

New just purchased from best buy - it looks like a 2018 manufacture date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

On the box it says it has a smart hub.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please