TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a JVC tv that I use as a computer monitor. All of a…

Customer Question
I have a JVC tv...
I have a JVC tv that I use as a computer monitor. All of a sudden the sound will not play. I have checked sounds on the conrol panel and cannot find a problem there, but I really don't know what I'm doing. Hellllllp!! Thanks
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
sorry. found the problem. thanks.
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you playing from a windows or mac computer and which version?

Please let me know

First, the technician I chatted with before being connected to you said I had to leave a $5 deposit. What is that about? I have a monthly unlimited membership. It is my custom to leave a gratuity at the end, but not pay for each question. Can you explain, please?

Please speak to customer service regarding costs

Thank you