TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung tv model un40mu6290fxza will not connect to my…

Customer Question
Hi my Samsung tv...

Hi my Samsung tv model un40mu6290fxza will not connect to my wireless internet, was working great for 5 months, all of a sudden will not connect

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Both

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I'm in a RV don't have modem or router in every, all other devices are working except tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please