TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv does not capture the wifi/router. All that was done…

Customer Question
My tv does not...

My tv does not capture the wifi/router

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

All that was done already

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I reset tv to factory settings. maybe if I do that...start over, it will pick it up?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Hello?
Hello
This is freaking crap. You get what you pay for right?
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I plugged my fire stick into the USB connection on the tv and it picked up the router so I’m able to view movies. TV works fine but cannot connect/fix the network settings FROM my tv. However, I’ll work with what I have

Ok, i will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you