TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have Netflix on my I iPod and on my television on both my…

Customer Question
I have Netflix on...

I have Netflix on my I iPod and on my television on both my my houses one in Boca Raton, FL and also in Ocean View, DE but can’t get into TV in DE

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Only have a iPod and apple phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your iPod and your router?

No iPod has been working and I get Netflix’s on it and movies

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been using Netflix for years and just recently signed up for the increase while I was in FL

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Joe, Technician replied 2 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

What error do you get on the DE home tv?