TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 65 inch rca smart TV and was auido and the tv will…

Customer Question
I have a 65...

I have a 65 inch rca smart TV and was auido and the tv will not even give me a picture at all now how do I fix it

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

How do I find model

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

SLD65A55RQ

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I was in the settings

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Please unplug the tv from POWER (your wall socket or plug strip). Wait at least one minute, then plug TV back in and power on. Let me know results of this.

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.