TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 60 in vision smart TV will not continue to reader I…

Customer Question
I have a 60...

I have a 60 in vision smart TV will not continue to reader I have tried ever thin I no

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vision smart TV model d60 d3

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your D60? What happened right before this?

It was going in and now it will not load at all

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 20 days ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
We rebooted both TV and cable box. It can't find our network

OK I am sorry I did not know this was a network issue I will open the question up to other techs

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
We have called our cable provider and they said it not the network but it's the tv
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 20 days ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, different expert here. It's likely you may have gotten a lemon from Vizio (we see lots of their sets work just fine for the first few months and then lose connectivity). The only thing on a user level to try is to reboot the TV to factory defaults and set it up as if it were new again. I'm pulling up steps for that now.

To restore the TV to its factory default settings:
1. Press the MENU button on the
remote. The on-screen menu is
displayed.
2. Use the Arrow buttons on the
remote to highlight System and
press OK. The SYSTEM menu is
displayed.
3. Highlight Reset & Admin and
press OK. The RESET & ADMIN
menu is displayed.
4. Highlight Reset TV to Factory
Defaults and press OK

Once that is done the setup wizard will launch and you will be prompted to enter the network info and password.

If that does not work then you'll need to contact Vizio and start a warranty repair ticket on the set.

How to Get Service

Before obtaining warranty service, you may visit www.vizio.com for additional help and troubleshooting. To obtain warranty service, contact VIZIO Technical Support via email at***@******.*** or via phone at 877 MY VIZIO(###) ###-####. The VIZIO Technical Support hours are 5:00AM to 9:00PM Monday through Friday and 7:00AM to 4:00PM Saturday and Sunday, Pacific Time.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Tv

Scroll up your page and read the answer to your TV question. I just posted a lengthy message with steps for you to follow and ultimately what needs to be done if they do not work.

Are you able to see my replies?

Just wondering if you needed further assistance with the question you posted here?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
When prompt to put network in it doesn't find it

Then unfortunately this means the TV is faulty since it should be detecting the network and your next move is to contact Vizio for warranty repairs as indicate above at the number I provided.

Other than that, I'm sorry for the bad news and wish there were a quick fix.
Let me know if you need more help. Also, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (3-5 stars at the top of the page) and click SUBMIT so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Tv don't work trid ever thang

Did you read the rest of my replies on this page?? I told you what needs to be done next- you need to contact Vizio since as you said "Tv don't work".

How to Get Service