TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My T V has a number 2 on the screen at the left top. IT ALSO…

Customer Question
My T V has...

My T V has a number 2 on the screen at the left top. IT ALSO REARD NO SIGNAL.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

A t & t

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

ON MY COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I HAVE CHECKED THE CONTCTIONS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The T V when working normal has something other than the 2

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

All I can find is on the front corner of the T V ledddlby HDMI

HDMI is an input source of the TV

Model number would be written on label pasted on the back of the TV

The numbers on the rrear of TV are FWW32D06F B
correction there is only one W FW32D06F B

OK, it is a Sanyo TV

Please press input button on TV remote and select correct video input source (where the cable box is hooked up) that should bring the picture

Please reply back with the result

I* do not see a button with that name

My mistake, sorry

That button is labeled as Source and located on the top left of the remote control

You have not answered my question about the number in the upper part of the sreeen
No thanks to you I have it back on line cancel my contract as o now

OK, it seems you have set the TV channel 2 or video input-2 and that number is ***** up on the screen

You would need to set the TV to correct video input source where the cable box is connected, for example, HDM-1 by pushing the Source button

Did you get the picture on the TV now?

If you read above you will see what I think of you of your assistance it was worthless .Cancel my contract as of today

Contact customer service at(###) ###-####for cancellation, I have no control over such matters