TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have tried 3 different remotes from Sky but they all have…

Customer Question
I have tried 3...

I have tried 3 different remotes from Sky but they all have the same problem ie the buttons on the left hand side don’t work! Help please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic 31” tv

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 31”?

Sorry 32” bought from DID in Dublin 23/8/2012 TX - L32CSB

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes everything works except the volume control button and on/off one and TV one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so as tv works fine but have to use the manual buttons for on/off and sound control

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: TV
5/31/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 22 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.