TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It stopped projecting last evening. NS-55D550NA15. S/n

Customer Question
It stopped projecting last...

It stopped projecting last evening.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

NS-55D550NA15

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

S/n 55JJ140467H00318.....about three years old. TV menu doesn't work. No all other TV's in the house and the entertainment system is working fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Since last evening. My daughters and I were viewing TV before I put them to bed and when I came downstairs to our family room....the TV had a black screen. I checked all connections....it's still black screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

When can you connect me?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeI am sorry you are having trouble here, when its black if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?Anthony
Nope
In that case and also if you can see no visible light at all on the screen when black then its a very common issue backlight failure or intermittent backlight failure right now we are going through an epidemic with this issue across makes and models, it can be fixed but its costly in labor charges, let me know what you think so farAnthony