TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My ocosmo tv doesn't have sound or picture. But it powers on…

Customer Question
My ocosmo tv doesn't...

My ocosmo tv doesn't have sound or picture. But it powers on cuz I can see the red light turn on...

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Ocosmo TV?

Nope its completely unplugged

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess that's all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV please and hole old is it?

Also if you use the original remote can you get the MENU to display?