TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture is just blinking and the bottom half of the

Customer Question
The picture is just...

The picture is just blinking and the bottom half of the screen is dark but the top half shows brighter

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Not even one year. It’s a Sharp Roku TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works and I haven’t checked the other sourced. It’s on hdmi 1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

It was actually working before I left the house a couple of hours ago. Just on the tv and there it was.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you use a different source like a DVD player or similar is it the same?

I don’t have any other source connected other than my comcast box
I’m mean xfinity

You see we do get boxes that cause issues like this ..ok please try this>>>

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Ok
Hey, why did you guys just charge me another $23 on top of the $5 I initially paid.
Is anyone still there?

You need to speak with support from the homepage about billing I am a tech using the site like you are

Still doing the same thing.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.