TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 24 inch Smart TV where do I find the pin# on it?

Customer Question
I have a 24...

I have a 24 inch Smart TV where do I find the pin# ***** it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung Smart TV. Model # UN24H45OOAF

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

OK got menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN24H45OOAF? What happened right before this?

Trying to link my cell phone and TV together.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

The default pin for the tv is 0000, please let me know if that works for you

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.