TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I joined Hulu a couple weeks ago. How do I get it on my

Customer Question
I joined Hulu a couple...
I joined Hulu a couple weeks ago. How do I get it on my Apple TV?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Which model appletv do you have?

I don’t know my daughter got it for me. How do I find it?

It should be printed on the back/bottom of the appletv box

No number just the Apple logo.

How old is it?
Is the appletv box about an inch tall/thick, or more like double (more like a cube)?

My daughter just gave it to me a couple months ago. It is definitely a cube. Maybe 3x3 and about 3/4 to an inch tall.

Okay that sounds like the newest appletv4 version

press the button that looks like a tv screen/computer monitor, then go to the app store (white A on blue background) and from there you'll see a magnifying glass to search for Hulu and can install it from there.

I already installed the Hulu app but when it shows up on my Apple TV nothing happens. Sorry to be such a pain.

Please unplug power to the appletv for a few minutes, replug, and then try to open hulu at that point

On my Apple ?
to the Apple tb box

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Still can’t get on Apple TV. Talked directly to Hulu they said there was some type of problem between Hulu and Apple. Can you contact Hulu?

You'll need to next go into the appletv SETTINGS (wheel/gear icon on the apple home screen),

then to System, then to Reset, then to Reset & Update

After resetting you'll be prompted through the initial setup process of connecting to wifi and can then try to access hulu again.