TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I keep getting an HDMI 3 pop up but there is nothing g

Customer Question
I keep getting an...

I keep getting an HDMI 3 pop up but there is nothing g there. How do I make the pop up stop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

Not sure. Where do I look to find

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

Just today. Unplugging. That’s it’s

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don’t think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What is the make and model of the TV?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.