TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A PANASONIC TC-P55UT50 MODEL THAT BLINKS 7 TMES What…

Customer Question
I HAVE A PANASONIC...

I HAVE A PANASONIC TC-P55UT50 MODEL THAT BLINKS 7 TMES What board do i replace and where can i locate the board to order

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your TC-P55UT50?

2012

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

N0

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 25 days ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please reply back here when available for a chat to assist you

Thanks