TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Hii how do i punch in my code to register my smart tv for…

Customer Question
Hii how do i...

Hii how do i punch in my code to register my smart tv for amazon prime?already have it on my computer my tv keeps giving me codes to punch in but im not quite sure how to do it< feel a little stupid, sorry,

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have? How old is it?

Samsung smart tv maybe 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works and i have everything working on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Amazon? What happened right before this?

Nothing really, ive been a member since 2007 moved had to change email and home phone thats about itl

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Noope

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 22 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?

Was this working before but your account changed, or you are setting up amazon on the tv for the first time?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 16 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.