TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We just got stream and there is a very annoying beep every…

Customer Question
We just got stream...

We just got stream and there is a very annoying beep every time i make a different selection or pull up guide is the any way to mute it other than muting tv?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes ma'am everything works perfect other than loud beep

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Yellow red white

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is only problem

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.