TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an old super Nintendo from like 1992. I can play it…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old super Nintendo from like 1992. I can play it on my sumsung tv. I watch kids and they wanted to play itbso i tried to hook it up on their samsung. I hooked it up to anntene but could not get it to work. Any suggestions

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop loading games?

I have to problem with getting games to work. They dont load. Like i said its old

Technician's Assistant: What happens when you try to play other games or media (CD's, DVD's, etc.)?

The kids have a ps 4. They can play it with no issue

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/30/2018
TV Technician: hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer replied 2 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer

Hi the fact that you're connecting it to the antenna tells me you have a RF switch as shown in this page click me

You need to put the ch 3 or 4 switch and then tune the TV to this channel either 3 or 4. Then you should see the game appear on the TV

I tried that with no success. I also tried selecting tv from source on remote. I will try again. Is there anything else it might be??

Hello there you can only try to ascertain if the RF switch is working. If you can get another TV to try it. Failing this you should use the yellow and red AV cable try connect to the TV as shown here click me