TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sharp aquos tv and am unable to connect to the

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello Technician's...

Second opinion] Hello

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I have a sharp aquos tv and am unable to connect to the internet. When I search for my wifi it says wireless LAN is not ready now

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Aquos?

LC-55LE653U is the model number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

A few years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Aquos? What happened right before this?

Well I was trying to connect a sound bar and I couldnt figure it out then noticed it wasnt connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it :)

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Want to connect lg sh5b sound bar to my sharp aquos tv
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.