TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Mi son hited my smart tv and now we have a 10 cm. wide with…

Customer Question
Hi, mi son hited...

Hi, mi son hited my smart tv and now we have a 10 cm. wide white mark with no colour or picture since the top, where was hired, to the bottom. how i can send my tv to be repaired?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No until yesterday when i reconnected

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nop

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 25 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the brand and model number of the tv?
If possible please also upload a photo of the screen so I may assess the damage.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
IM AT THE OFFICE NOW ill do not when I'm home.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
ill contact you in 40 minutes

Thats fine, just bookmark/favorite this page, or sign back in to your justanswer account when you get home, and you may get back with me at your convenience.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
thanks

You're very welcome

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Is a Samsung a Model UN65KU6490FXZC
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
How I can send you a picture?

You may upload a photo here using the paperclip icon, or put it on any file sharing site and send me a link to it here (imgur, dropbox, etc)

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 20 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.