TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am a member of feeln or hmn - [email protected] and I…

Customer Question
I am a member...

I am a member of feeln or hmn -***@******.*** and I can't load movies on my television or computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony and two years old. .ACDP-085E02 . it has been fine until two days ago and I have rebooted in the last hour.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works and no problem of other sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Two days. . .att had a problem last week, and now all is good. My Netflix in fine and accessibile. I can't access my feeln account which I renewed for the year last month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.