TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm haveing problem getting tv out of headphone mode. Its a…

Customer Question
I'm haveing problem getting...

I'm haveing problem getting tv out of headphone mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its a sharp model Lc-43N6100U only year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My fiance pluged in a set of headphones in the tv and when he pulled them out the tv wont come out of it tv and everything works fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LC-43N6100U? What happened right before this?

Its been like this for couple months and tv work great before he did that with headphones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope that is the only issue I'm am having

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Can it be fixed
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I am sorry for the delay here, have you ever used the set with headphones?

Can you see a headphone icon on the screen?

No we haven't he just plunged them in and he pulled them out there was no sound on tv
I will check in morning when I plug them in I asked him when he pluged them in if he seen a headphone icon show up on screen he thinks

OK what has happened is the socket is jammed as though you have the headphones IN so using the headphone jack on the headphone lead insert and pull out 10 to 20 times let me know if this clears the issue

Still didnt work
OK I did not explain this properly you need to be fairly aggressive doing that as you are trying to free the headphone socket if this does not work then the socket may need to be fairly replaced
I used jewelry pliers and got it
Thanks for the help
That is great newsPlease could you rate me 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you the site will then release a payment to me thanks againAnthony