TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get my fully refundable deposit returned? What does…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my fully refundable deposit returned?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

What does that have to do with how I get the deposit returned?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

There is no problem, just a simple question re: the bolt size acceptable for the wall mount "bolts" on the back of the tv.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Are you a bot? your responses make no sense!

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the TV Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The bolt size acceptable for attaching a wall mount frame to the back of the TV. not at taching the frame to the wall, attaching the frame to the back of the TV. size and length of the bolt for TC-L32c3.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
the bolt size acceptable for attaching a wall mount frame to the back of the TV. not at taching the frame to the wall, attaching the frame to the back of the TV. size and length of the bolt for TC-L32c3.
r u there or are you a bot as well.
hello??
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.