TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to replace my remote. The remote Model No. is

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace my remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

The remote Model No. is N2QAYB000777

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

This is a TV question

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic TC-P55VT50

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The remote has been lost. I need a new remote.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Will a remote supplier link work for you to order the remote control online?

Yrs

OK, typing info for you

just tell me where to buy the remote!!
I dont want to pay for talk. Just want the remote

Please click the following links to view the remote control and to order it online

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of this page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

/

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer/ prompt is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it

You should not charge my card for this chat!
I bought a remote from remotecontrols.com,

I have no info or control over billing

Did you get the required info for the remote control?

I was told the charge is refundable
I bought the remote from the website you provided.

Contact customer service at(###) ###-####for any billing info/ issue