TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When watching Netflex, movie starts and then stops about a…

Customer Question
When watching Netflex, movie...

When watching Netflex, movie starts and then stops about a third of the way. I've tried shutting down, restart Netflex and happens again and again. I've called Netflex and they say something wrong with TV.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I have a serial number UPC Model #....also keep in mind I'm an older person so handle gently, patience, which number would you like, Kathy

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Hold on, turning it on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Happening approx 6 mos. ago. I turned on TV and it says, or course, no Channels in Master List

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.