TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Picture, no sound. on cable and checked all connections,

Customer Question
Picture, no sound....

Picture, no sound. on cable and checked all connections, secure..TV over 5 yrs old and run constantly

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Red, yellow & white..all secure. I have a tv in the bedroom on same cable and it is fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a Visio

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Nothing
Is it in the tv

I do now need you to try another input like a DVD player just to eliminate the box is there any sound using something like that?