TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

All of a sudden when you turn tv on the blinker lite in

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden when you turn tv on the blinker lite in bottom center just blinks on and off and power with on tv or remote does noting. I don't have manual . Is there a reset button somewhere??? thanks Jerry spady I have theSharp Aquos GA936WJSA flat screen ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Aquos?

Probably 6 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv don't turn on and inputs don't respond when you push on and off switch. it just blinl=ks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Aquos? What happened right before this?

Nothing will turn off or on Inputs won't respond and neither will menus. It was working good yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a reset button?somewhere can you send me info where I can print out a manual? I lost mine I am in stuart Fl.(###) ###-####cell

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Would it be possible for you to get me the model number found on the back of the set?this is important because I need to check data and bulletins for the set and sharp make hundereds of models

It is real heavy and mounted flat on wall. where is model number on back I will go look.

OK do not move it but please let me know the blink code so 2 short blinks 4 long blinks as an example

2 shot blinks. Model is squid Quattro man 3D. Lc70Le736u.###-##-####

Thanks for the model that is a great help

There will be long blinks too so is it 1 short 1 long blink?

Call me(###) ###-####

At this time I am not available by phone, I just need to know the blink code is it 1 long 1 short blink please

I will only be asking this if I rang anyhow

Please carefully check there will be long blinks as well as a short