TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE CAPTIONING BECAUSE, BUT WHEN I DEPRESS THE 'CC'

Customer Question
I HAVE CAPTIONING BECAUSE...

I HAVE CAPTIONING BECAUSE I AM DEAF, BUT WHEN I DEPRESS THE 'CC' BUTTON ON THE TV REMOTE NOTHING HAPPENS AND I CAN FIND ANYTHING ON CAPTIONING IN THE MENU

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

IT IS A 65 INCH ABOUT A MONTH OLD.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

PROBLEM EXISTS ONLY WITH THE TV REMOTE AND NOT WHEN I CHANGE INPUT SUCH AS DVD.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

YES THE MODEL IS E65-E1

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Are you viewing via a satellite or cable box please?

cable box

You need to find the CC on the cable box remote

Has the CC now come up please?or do you still have problems